Visual Designer in Washington D.C
• Designing a variety of digital content from infographics to Illustrations for direct to consumer brands
• Planning and executing corresponding marketing strategies
• Managing content for 3+ clients
• Produced digital & physical graphic design content using Illustrator & Photoshop for the marketing of multiple events
• Created various animated & static marketing materials in After Effects to increase event attendance
• Strategized and implemented creative initiatives such as GIPHY stickers, a project that resulted in 15 million+ impressions
Worked with a variety of clients on various projects. Brought visual interest and clarity to materials through illustration, designed and enhanced the impact of logos through the use of animation, and created a range of graphic design materials and content.
Brand creation for a Proof of Interaction protocol on the Ethereum Blockchain
BFA, Design and Visual Communications, General
Understand how Snapchats mobile-first — and mobile-only — advertising platform is uniquely designed to help app developers drive results. ID: 150670510
Understand foundational concepts in UX design, such as user-centered design, the design process, accessibility, and equity-focused design.
Understand the ins and outs of Snapchat advertising. From creating a campaign, managing it, and increasing ROI. ID: 136290561
Understand how Snapchat’s direct-response solutions help ecommerce advertisers drive action with an unduplicated audience. ID: 150617279